Google pushing the cloud with new Google Play ads
1. cheeseycheeser (Posts: 411; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
The banana one makes NO SENSE whatsoever. And I actually understand what they're talking about. Please never show it on tv. Google Play is really great though.
3. scotty0717 (Posts: 10; Member since: 11 Aug 2011)
That is too funny... and what a great way to get a point across. If you don't get it....well you must still use iTunes to sync your music. ; -)
4. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5685; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i don't even have iTunes installed and i've never had a problem. xD
5. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5685; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
oh ho ho ho, that's pretty clever...i'm still mad at them for the stupid name change though. >>
10. matrix_neo (Posts: 329; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
The title should be 101 reasons not to but iOS/WP. You're just wasting your time, android is completely far fom what it was written in the list. Besides the one who wrote it is a guest, he/she might working in apple or ms. It's a big lie, and don't fool yourself about it, you might ended an insane person lol
11. matrix_neo (Posts: 329; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Opps Gener3l deleted his comment, no more no.9 comment.