Google purchase of Motorola Mobility about to get the green light from the Justice Department
0. phoneArena posted on 08 Feb 2012, 22:21
People familiar with the case say that the Justice Department is about to give thumbs up to the purchase of Motorola Mobility by Google for $12.5 billion; the purchase will allow Google to obtain Motorola Mobility's massive patent portfolio...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. squallz506 posted on 08 Feb 2012, 22:29 6 2
good news for google. bad news for apple's legal department.
3. ljruble posted on 08 Feb 2012, 23:29 1 0
This is good news both for Android and my cash balance from the stock buyout :)
4. TKFox007 posted on 09 Feb 2012, 00:29 0 0
Does this mean that the next Nexus device will be a Motorola device?
5. windowsRocks posted on 09 Feb 2012, 01:05 2 1
Google has damn clear vision. Go Goooooooooooogle..........
6. cncrim posted on 09 Feb 2012, 01:09 2 3
Apple legal will not like, Anyway Go Google and hope google doesn't go sour in the future with these pofolio patents.
7. ivanko34 posted on 09 Feb 2012, 02:05 3 3
So this year apple will really launch a thermonuclear war against Android but they will not win and I hope Motorola will ban all apple products
8. putanginanyo posted on 09 Feb 2012, 06:22 0 1
At least they're not linking to Florian Mueller, He's crying just as much as Apple now about things not being fair. And we all know who started it.
9. kshell1 posted on 09 Feb 2012, 07:39 0 1
motorola+Google=apple killer :D and im sorry samsung but if the merger happens i will probably buy moto products from now if they turn stock
10. BattleBrat posted on 09 Feb 2012, 09:10 0 0
I hope this doesn't affect the apps (like the Motorola music app that streams music from your home computer) or Motoblur that will be available on newer phones, I've become quite accustomed to them on my RAZR
11. Confucio posted on 09 Feb 2012, 10:01 2 0
Google is gonna end buying everything... Even a car brand xD