Google produced video shows new owners how to use Google Nexus 7
0. phoneArena 24 Jul 2012, 13:07 posted on
Unsure about how to begin using your new Google Nexus 7 tablet? Check out this video produced by Google which in a matter of seconds explains everything you need to know to start having fun with your new Android tablet...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. FoxDavis (Posts: 37; Member since: 12 Jul 2012)
And why did they need to make this video? Not really anything new to show user that hasn't been seen before. Oh' well...haha
4. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4487; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Exelent tutorial for former iOS users who claims that it is hard to use Android OS. :)
3. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3394; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Is it me or did that Nexus 7 have it's bootloader unlocked? I saw the open lock on the Google screen.
Man the guy in that video is already trying to root the Nexus 7. Looks like Google is promoting development on their products. lol
5. Gaurav008 (Posts: 179; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Developer's day out in the world of andoid...:)