Google planning a unified games platform
0. phoneArena posted on 07 Mar 2012, 15:47
Google has said all along that Google+ is not so much a separate product as it is a social layer that will be integrated into every Google product, and it looks like Android will be getting more of that "plussification" treatment...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
6. protozeloz posted on 07 Mar 2012, 18:50 1 0
still getting used to it? well google is not the only one with the not so good names anymore :P
7. KingKurogiii posted on 07 Mar 2012, 19:10 0 1
you mean the iPad? it still beats the pants off of dumb Google Play. T~T
8. protozeloz posted on 07 Mar 2012, 19:20 1 0
:P embrace the play store!
9. KingKurogiii posted on 08 Mar 2012, 01:01 0 0
2. cepcamba posted on 07 Mar 2012, 15:51 5 0
Cross-platform games is of course a good thing. You need not buy different devices just to play the games you want to play.
*i want multi-player pokemon, and psp quality games. In one handheld device, preferably a smartphone :)
3. tward291 posted on 07 Mar 2012, 15:58 1 0
this will be good i think google making alot of changes see whats coming
4. k1ng617 posted on 07 Mar 2012, 16:17 0 0
I think that's exactly what mobile gaming needs. I want a fast, seamless, and simple means of finding my friends so I can talk smack e.g. "i pwn u nubz!"
5. Chronos posted on 07 Mar 2012, 18:05 0 0
This would have been perfect to be called Google Play.