Google patents better aesthetic integration of Glass components
0. phoneArena 20 Aug 2014, 09:19 posted on
A new patent filed by the Mountain View giant shows a new design for Glass that allows most of the components to “hide” behind the frames. This enables a more discreet profile, potentially making the controversial technology less conspicuous and more adaptable to regular frames...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4498; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
It's only a matter of time until Google makes Google Glass extremely invisible & fully integrated into just plain old glasses! Very cool indeed!
4. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1313; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
This is the only way I can see Google glass working. Too many people are paranoid when they see Google glass. But I'm more afraid of the law banning these as the tech becomes more concealed. It can be used for bad and for good.
5. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
They will look like normal glasses before they are popular enough to get laws.
2. rihel_95 (Posts: 245; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
this design will allow both sides to be used as battery.
3. Scott93274 (Posts: 1435; Member since: 06 Aug 2013)
I would love to get Google Glass some day if the price were to drop... but unfortunately, I have a fat melon for a head and I look stupid with glasses... Thank God for 20/20 vision.
6. NateAdam8 (Posts: 225; Member since: 17 Feb 2012)
Looks promising but most people can't even afford it.
7. tedkord (Posts: 5578; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Yet. That's how tech works. What did a 40 inch flatscreen LCD or plasma TV cost when they first came out, and what do they cost now?
8. p51d007 (Posts: 95; Member since: 24 Nov 2013)
Shoot, just make em look like hipster glasses, and most of the nuts in NYC will beat down the door to get a pair LOL.