Google partners up with Warner Music Group, Time Inc for new Play store content
1. remixfa posted on 29 Oct 2012, 13:43 5
thank god. Now my missing favorite artists will be there. woot woot.
this is really just a happy surprise day from google. And I started the day all depressed thinking we were gonna have to wait. lol
5. Non_Sequitur posted on 29 Oct 2012, 14:23 0
I know, right? I've been having to upload music from AmazonMP3 way too much lately.
6. Mxyzptlk posted on 29 Oct 2012, 14:44 0
Google is way behind. Services like iTunes, Amazon, and even Microsoft's ZunePass have already had music from WMG for years now. I don't see this as a big surprise or revelation.
7. wassup posted on 29 Oct 2012, 15:13 1
Apple is way behind. Tablets like the Fire HD, Nexus 7, Gtab 7.7 have already had the small tablet form factor for years now. I don't see the mini as a big surprise or revelation.
8. Non_Sequitur posted on 29 Oct 2012, 16:14 0
Yeah, they are. They have a more powerful OS, but they're lacking in the entertainment department because they just started.
They're catching up quickly! :]
10. Mxyzptlk posted on 30 Oct 2012, 02:03 0
Open doesn't mean more powerful.
11. Non_Sequitur posted on 30 Oct 2012, 04:49 0
Yeah. I know. It's just more powerful. Lol
3. Mr.Mr.Upgrade posted on 29 Oct 2012, 13:49 4
Game over..... Apple is the new black Berry....windows just jump off a cliff and became palm pre
4. PhoneCritic posted on 29 Oct 2012, 13:53 2
Wow!!! What great news Google was not joking when it revamp the Google market to Google play store. A new VP and a new staff focus for the play store has really produced results. I am now really becoming a whole hearted Google fan. Great news. Great news indeed.
9. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 30 Oct 2012, 01:01 0
are they really competing with itunes? they should better be fast and furious! i mean xbox music is trailing next to them!