Google outgrows Microsoft to become the second-largest tech company in the world
0. phoneArena 01 Oct 2012, 09:33 posted on
For the first time today Google surpassed Microsoft’s market evaluation and became the world’s second largest tech company after Apple…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
17. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Good.. only one left :D
24. bloodline (Posts: 706; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
well done google, proud to be a fan.
Keep up the innovation
27. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
29. NokiaLumia920 (Posts: 28; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
with a crappy iOS 6 maps that make you get lost?
31. zippolite28 (Posts: 106; Member since: 28 Sep 2012)
I have a strong feeling that Microsoft is trying to do something big...
33. dejastar (Posts: 13; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
I still dont understand what makes android "low class". Is it because the operating system delivers more options to its customers?
34. NokiaLumia920 (Posts: 28; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
The openness kinda destroyed Android reputation..
Just get a low end Android phone without any quality control, checks and you'll know why.
35. dejastar (Posts: 13; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
Thanks for the info. I had no idea freedom was a bad thing.
37. zippolite28 (Posts: 106; Member since: 28 Sep 2012)
Android is something nice for games and apps ... But openness maks lag .. Makes it bugge... I at last have to restart twice in a week galaxy note ...
41. SleepingOz (unregistered)
"But openness maks lag .. Makes it bugge"
You don't even know what you're talking about, do you?
And next time make sure you buy the real deal, not some cheap chinese rip-offs.
45. zippolite28 (Posts: 106; Member since: 28 Sep 2012)
I dono may be but when I use torrent to download and use all share app to see movies in tv ... Thousands of temp files are created ... Where it bugs me to delete them and ... U can google that and many have that problem
46. zippolite28 (Posts: 106; Member since: 28 Sep 2012)
I have changed 2 32gb memory cards in my note .... And its problem with many Samsung devices.... And now I no more want to buy one more .. U can try to google even that
42. dejastar (Posts: 13; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
Lol I have to restart my device just to clear bad movie torrents. But at least I have the option to download bad movie torrents.
48. NokiaLumia920 (Posts: 28; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Ignore them, fandroids defending their OS because its what they like.
They just cant take criticism, a clear example will be SleepingOz.
53. SleepingOz (unregistered)
LMAO! You're definitely mad bro.. but oh, who cares?! Take a deep breath, hide your frustration and rejoice, Google just outgrows MS! HELL YEAH! =D
Where's Nokia? faking video again?
56. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
seriously any need to keep bringing up the lumia video, they have proved the phone can deliver so get over it
you android fans dont like it when ifans go on about android been laggy which is no longer the case so you should let it go.
the fake vid has no relevance any more
59. SleepingOz (unregistered)
I'm not saying that the Lumia camera is bad. It's certainly the best 8mp shooter atm but it ain't as good as it was promoted in those misleading ads. And Android being laggy is not comparable to Nokia misleading its customers.
Also I wouldn't come with that, but if you troll, I troll.
62. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
ok first where have i trolled?
i aint said nothing about android been laggy nowadays becuase it isnt, plus i like android its the best for customization, one of the reason i stuck to symbian was been able to customize my phone i.e. the simple install a theme and phone has a new look.
anyway the fake vid was down to nokia's marketing and they fixed that, sure shouldnt of happened in the first place but then again when are adverts ever completely true.
63. SleepingOz (unregistered)
"sure shouldnt of happened in the first place"
You said it all!
60. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Perhaps, it would have been better comparing Android being laggy with WP being as restricted as iOS.
66. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
where am i saying your comparing android as laggy...seriously maybe you should just be happy with your OS of choice and stop slating others
43. Tsepz_GP (Posts: 987; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
Google's shares have rocketed up in the last 2weeks, quite amazing.
In the next 2years im sure Google will over throw Apple, i dont see Apple's valuation staying that high, innovation has dried up in there, its just a matter of time before investors realise it. :)
44. maxican16 (Posts: 364; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
Definitely an achievement with apple's new release.
47. McLaren (unregistered)
Money is not everything in this world.Wifi and internet are the ones.