Google misses Q2 2013 quarterly earnings, but revenue is up
1. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Wait for the next 2 quarters, Motorola X, Nexus 5 G2, new Nexus 7, probably 10, Google Editions, Google Glass, expanding mobile market, tablet market, Chromebook market, HW sell, music services in more countries, Waze data to Navigation and... Key Lime Pie!
2. TheLolGuy (Posts: 483; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
Damn, 10k people at Motorola were axed? That's more than restructuring. That's bulldozing and rebuilding!
3. apple4never (Posts: 1063; Member since: 08 May 2013)
thats what i thought, shoot how do you get rid of 10K ppl like that, either they all quit for some reason or they got fired
4. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Well, they are not selling phones as much, and Google did give them great severance packages. But, it is sad that Moto is almost gone. Blackberry is on the way out, and I just hope that HTC can make it.
5. ratul29 (Posts: 1; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
5,170 of them are Motorola Home employees, which was sold-off by Google earlier this year.