Google may pull in $5 billion in ad revenue from tablets this year
0. phoneArena 12 Feb 2013, 19:30 posted on
We all know that Google makes almost all of its money on ad revenue. For the 4th quarter of 2012, 94% of Google's revenue was based on advertising, and it looks like more of that revenue could be coming from tablets this year. A new estimate puts Google's 2013 ad revenue from tablets at $5 billion...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. cybervlad81 (Posts: 84; Member since: 04 Apr 2011)
Pay 1 billion and make 5 billion. Sounds good.
2. nikenturd (unregistered)
Google is fast becoming censor-oriented ...you cant even get the right results off Google images...using Bing more often now
5. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2693; Member since: 26 May 2011)
You can turn off Safe Search on Google and get anything you want.
7. nikenturd (unregistered)
You dont get it...EVEN if its off, they still censor stuff...try it yourself
9. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
B.S....I have zero problems with being sensored on Google Search, you just have to know how to search.
3. joey_sfb (Posts: 4085; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Just tried out bing, still the same turd.
4. nikenturd (unregistered)
Nope...Bing doesn't censor...porn afficionados would attest to that lol
6. nikenturd (unregistered)
Duh....youd think i did not know that?
8. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
..and, nothing from me, as I block all as...ha