Google limits Nexus 4 orders: two units per customer
0. phoneArena posted on 27 Nov 2012, 03:32
The launch of the Google Nexus 4 was a bit of a mess, wasn't it? Google's servers were acting up big time, which is why many of the folks who wanted to buy the smartphone had to walk away empty-handed after spending a few hours mashing that F5 button. But now that a new batch of Google Nexus 4 smartphones is on its way to the Play store, those very same people are likely ready to give it another shot. They might even be thinking of buying several units – one for themselves and a few more for friends and family members, so that they don't need to place separate orders...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Izzy_V posted on 27 Nov 2012, 03:36 6
This makes sense. Would surely help against those people that buy it to make a quick profit, however small it may be. At least now more people who are going to use the phone will get it.
Edit: I saw that typo. ;P
3. Retro-touch posted on 27 Nov 2012, 04:15 3
Should have done this from the start to make sure more people are able to access it
9. dreamcore posted on 27 Nov 2012, 08:19 0
At launch you could buy five. Not sure if that was five per storage config...probably.
5. mydi.maus (unregistered) posted on 27 Nov 2012, 04:41 1
this is a great idea,buy 2 and have the other for x-mas present..
7. joseph98 posted on 27 Nov 2012, 06:20 2
yes I am in. Only one will do for me. 16 GB. Hope I get lucky this round.
8. Shubham412302 posted on 27 Nov 2012, 06:42 2
good to hear
atlest no seller will be able to buy in bulk and sell at inflated price on ebay
10. procoder posted on 27 Nov 2012, 18:05 0
i ordered one on 13th..and 2 on 28th...so total order of 3 nexus device..the limit is applicable for today's order