Google launches search app for iPad
0. phoneArena posted on 21 Nov 2011, 19:36
Google has released the newest version of the Google Search app. It is targeted at iPad users, however, it is available for all iOS 4.0+ devices...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. OldHAG posted on 21 Nov 2011, 19:42 2 4
wow apple products are just amazing apps that are originally made for others work even better with apple products.
2. ZEUS.the.thunder.god posted on 21 Nov 2011, 19:43 5 6
apple dont deserve it but its good that google is not selfish like apple. DONT BE EVIL
3. OldHAG posted on 21 Nov 2011, 19:46 3 5
you mean apple didn't even want it but google begged apple to take it. Just like how android fans beg for updates
4. Carlitos posted on 21 Nov 2011, 20:16 3 3
Google is being awfully nice to apple, despite there goal to use anything in there power to destroy android.
Good for you google, don't be evil.
7. Phullofphil posted on 21 Nov 2011, 20:34 2 2
Old dummy, apple needs google apps makes it's products better.
Any way I love this app it make my I pad 2 almost have a chrome browser. Make it able to have more tabs and an address bar and my favorite browser by far. I love it. Idk if iPad has a chrome alt. But this would be my favorite if applied.
8. Phullofphil posted on 21 Nov 2011, 20:36 1 0
Oh just to also add I am in the app writing this comment went back to my search page and came back. It's awesome....... Almost
9. taco50 (banned) posted on 21 Nov 2011, 20:45 5 1
Google and Apple living in harmony. Too bad the trolls can\'t do the same.
14. Phullofphil posted on 21 Nov 2011, 21:46 1 1
Try to distance yourself taco but i enjoy about 40% of your coments. The ones your not trolling on.
15. ZEUS.the.thunder.god posted on 21 Nov 2011, 21:49 1 1
lol you really made me laugh. i think everybody gonna like you if you talk sense like this
10. mad5870 posted on 21 Nov 2011, 20:58 2 0
Google making apps for Apple is smart. One i bet a lot of the Apple users like Google search and it's just another way of spreading Google's name. Also shows that Google is not going to not develop for a phone even if it's their competition. Google needs Apple and Apple needs Google. The fight of trying to be better than the other is the driving force of innovation.
13. itsius1 posted on 21 Nov 2011, 21:24 1 0
google is a mature company when it comes to search engines...