Google kills plans to launch Wallet credit card but will have updates at Google I/O
0. phoneArena 10 May 2013, 10:38 posted on
There have long been rumors that Google was planning to launch a Google Wallet credit card at some point, and those rumors began to focus on this year's Google I/O as the target for that launch. Unfortunately, the new word is that CEO Larry Page has cancelled plans to launch the Wallet credit card at I/O next week, but the Google Wallet app will still be seeing updates...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5639; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
That sucks. Google have too market Google wallet too make it a success
2. CivicSi89 (Posts: 348; Member since: 23 Jul 2011)
Well. Hopefully its not exclusive to only Nexus Devices.
3. BesnikRrustemi (Posts: 43; Member since: 08 Jan 2013)
and add ability to Add our credit card in whatever country we are and whatever country CC we have.
Without supporting all countries they force us to support piracy just to enjoy the beautiful apps.
I really want to pay for apps and have them but here in Kosovo i cant,maybe google will support us as a country in 2020
damn it,i wish i were in US !! :(
4. roscuthiii (Posts: 1717; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Well of course they killed it... how were they going to offer me ads on a plastic card?
5. grahaman27 (Posts: 237; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
Well dang, I wanted a snazzy black universal card...