Google+ head teases Nexus 10: here are the first sample pictures
0. phoneArena posted on 26 Oct 2012, 07:57
The Nexus 10 is all but confirmed - the manual for the upcoming tablet made by Google and Samsung leaked out…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tusshharish posted on 26 Oct 2012, 08:02 3 0
waiting for it ....google should place android new version (maybe named as key lime pie) in it.........................
25. PhenomFaz posted on 26 Oct 2012, 17:35 0 0
It'll probably have Key Lime Pie on it...dont worry they know I just LOVE pies!
This thing's gonna be a monstertablet but my only gripe is why clock it at 1.7 ghz instead of 2ghz?
26. neutralguy posted on 26 Oct 2012, 20:50 0 1
srsly? 12 thumbs down for telling the truth? you people didn't see that? It looks washed out for christ sake.
4. bobfreking55 posted on 26 Oct 2012, 08:24 2 3
3 megapixels for a camera looks Samsung to me, however for a premium tablet? put the s3 camera in there and make it capable of calling through 2G, I'm in!
I'm crazy. I know.
5. CreeDiddy posted on 26 Oct 2012, 09:05 0 0
Pics look good. It won't do well if pricing is at the same as the iPad 4th Gen. Also Google is canabilizing other manufacturer's tablet sales. That is why I believe Google is doing a disservice of providing their own products and competing against their own market. It's part of the same Android pie, but takes away sales from high profile Android companies.
22. remixfa posted on 26 Oct 2012, 12:03 0 0
you do realize that the Nexus 10 is made by Samsung and is made with Samsung's super mega high end Exynos 5 chip that's not even in phones right? How does that make it so google is cannibalizing sales of their big android companies? Samsung IS the big android company. The nexus 7 is made by Asus which is the 2nd biggest android tablet company.
The only thing Google is doing is providing customers with a direct update tablet at a generally low pricepoint. However, these tablets generally lack some of the features of the "prime" tablets like the Note 10.1 or Transformer so they dont "cannibalize" sales of the higher profit margin devices.
7. cocote177 posted on 26 Oct 2012, 09:42 0 0
What a beach. No matter if the Nexus camera sucks, the beach rocks!
8. The.Dark.Knight.Rises posted on 26 Oct 2012, 09:47 0 14
So android users finally get a good tablet after 2 yrs. while we have been enjoying iPad for like years now and we will continue to do so for years to come.
9. darac posted on 26 Oct 2012, 10:01 9 0
Nexus 7 got better accumulated reviews score and user satisfaction rates than any iPad you moron.
It is a brilliant product and a homerun success
14. darac posted on 26 Oct 2012, 10:40 8 0
EVEN IPAD 3 you disgusting dimwitted troll
15. darac posted on 26 Oct 2012, 10:52 5 0
..and if you are curious about expert reviews, just Google it and read on.
Nexus 7 was met with an universal critical acclaim, and is probably the most praised tablet yet
18. The.Dark.Knight.Rises posted on 26 Oct 2012, 11:00 0 9
Even I could have posted links from any random, unpopular and unknown websites. You are the dimwitted android troll not me. Accept it ipad 3>nexus 7
19. darac posted on 26 Oct 2012, 11:05 4 1
Oh the irony..
I gave you the largest site with confirmed purchase reviews, but being a stupid troll you are, you obviously missed that.
Also, if you had a bit of brains and objectivity you'd listen to my advice above and do your own research.
But again, you obviously don't have any of it
24. The.Dark.Knight.Rises posted on 26 Oct 2012, 13:22 0 5
A seven inch cheap tablet is nothing compared to the king so GTFO. It like comparing a mouse to the beast.
27. Angelface77 posted on 27 Oct 2012, 03:13 0 0
Yea, the nexus 7 for just 250 16 of storage it is very than any apple tablets. The only problem with the nexus 7 it is the sound they put weak sound to make the price reasonable. I pad mini copied Motorola with the bezeless design lol
11. rusticguy posted on 26 Oct 2012, 10:07 1 0
These stuff are not for kids who find RT confusing ... yup ipad is for them so keep doing 5 finger smooch of screen on that toy :)
10. darac posted on 26 Oct 2012, 10:04 0 0
20. imkyle posted on 26 Oct 2012, 11:24 0 0
I read that this is only a 3MP camera.. Maybe its the tablet's front one?
21. squallz506 posted on 26 Oct 2012, 11:56 0 0
Maybe google is hinting at a 2048 x 1536 resolution display
23. BuddyGlass posted on 26 Oct 2012, 13:16 0 0