Google having syncing problems in the lead-up to the Play event
0. phoneArena 24 Oct 2013, 17:28 posted on
If your Android device has been popping up with an error message saying that "there was a problem communicating with Google servers", you're not the only one who has been having problems. The issues are spread out a bit. We can't say how many people are affected, but we have been getting multiple tips on it, and of course our own devices are also showing the error...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. amats69 (Posts: 733; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Im seeing that error on my mobile now....thanks PA for the info
2. vishu9 (Posts: 226; Member since: 03 Mar 2011)
Hit +1 if you came to PA expecting an answer to the error on your phone
I did !
3. ayephoner (Posts: 832; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
could someone post some info about this event? this, nor the article you linked have the start time.
i assume in about a half hour means 7 eastern. do we know anything about what the event will be about or who will be speaking?
4. cR203 (Posts: 146; Member since: 27 Jan 2013)
I thought someting was wrong with my nexus 10. I came home from class and tried to use it and i kept getting this error. I couldn't even see my youtube channel because that wasn't working either.
5. skymitch89 (Posts: 926; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
I was getting that error, but I thought that there was something up with my network (I'm on Sprint and they've been messing with the towers around here lately), but now it seems to be just fine.
16. skymitch89 (Posts: 926; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
I think I should add I'm on Galaxy S2 on 4.1.3.
6. W.P._Android_in_that_Order (Posts: 198; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
No kidding! I have had Sync issues all day. And the youtube app isnt working on any of my android devices.
7. Tsepz_GP (Posts: 572; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
Getting errors with the new YouTube update as well :/
9. Doppiadi (Posts: 15; Member since: 18 Feb 2013)
This is reassuring, I am having problems with my modded phone and I thought I had messed up with Gaps and was looking for a solution..it seems we just have to wait :)
11. apple4never (Posts: 378; Member since: 08 May 2013)
i had this problem too just figured it was my tablet, im running a nexus 7 2013 in toronto canada
14. itzmando (Posts: 98; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
I haven't faced any problems with syncing my Gmail, youtube, books all work no problem.
San Diego, VZ, GNexus
15. lyndon420 (Posts: 1359; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Happened to me today for an hour or so (Alberta, Canada).
17. scriptwriter (Posts: 388; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Why is there no article covering last nights event?
Seriously, just went and double checked and nothing. I find it hard to believe that phone arena would advertise such an event in other articles then not bother to actually cover it.