0. phoneArena 16 Oct 2012, 02:29 posted on
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Pings (Posts: 289; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Always watching... Yeah it's how their whole search thing works. Even adds come from your search history. You can opt-out of it.
2. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2384; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
this is conspiracy.........question is, has google done us wrong by doing so? has anyone lost or been hurt by these policies? if not then why are these other countries sticking there neck where it dont belong?
3. Danre (Posts: 85; Member since: 02 Sep 2012)
I don't mind if Google is watching me..........................
4. Kostas_13 (Posts: 43; Member since: 07 Sep 2012)
Well, you actually should.
They are able to know everything about you and your life.
You are being filed in high detail...
Plus, when your every step is being "watched", you are no longer a free man.
8. GUNDAM (Posts: 63; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
google is bad??? what about our governments???
13. Googlethis (Posts: 168; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
great comment the government is always watching.
14. Danre (Posts: 85; Member since: 02 Sep 2012)
Its not like they are going to stole from you.
They are watching because they want to provide better service to us.(What we want)
and only Google will know about our privacy not the whole world. They are watching billions of people and it is not possible for any human to watch billions of people.
Actually the machine or program ..whatever ....is watching us.
and I really don't mind this.........
15. Zero0 (Posts: 561; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
You're right. Only Google will know. And the governments who are legally allowed to search their servers. And anyone who hacks the servers.
Really disturbing stuff. Now, I don't really care that much. The privacy invasion ends up giving me an improved service. Since Google knows that I have searched for scores of Miami Heat games, Heat games will show up in Google Now.
However, I think people should have a right to be able to tell Google to delete pieces of information from their servers.
16. Danre (Posts: 85; Member since: 02 Sep 2012)
If Google show every user what information they have about them and give them right to delete.
Then it will be Awsome
10. aveese (Posts: 14; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
i don't mind too...
it's not like i'm doing something illegal!
5. youmadbro (Posts: 9; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
I always feel like somebody's watching me!!!
7. shuaibhere (Posts: 902; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
I don't mind...cuz of this am getting some good products(google now)...
if am not baddie then why should i bother????
9. soshi (Posts: 154; Member since: 08 Mar 2012)
It is good that google use it to improve their service. I don't really care since I dont upload any info that google really need to do something harm to user. Although ads is everywhere, as long as I dont click it and they not slowing down my browsing experience than it is okay. If not there are some other service to choose if you okay with result mix with junk information that user do not really need
11. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
12. rusticguy (Posts: 2811; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Nothing wrong with thier model unless they sell all data to spammers like AOL did a decade or so back. Isn't this better than scanned by those machines at AIRPORT where you lose all your proivacy completely to prying human eyes ... here's it's just data mining and s/w involved by and large.