Google grabbed the most global media attention of any company in 2013
0. phoneArena 27 Dec 2013, 02:39 posted on
No less a media giant than Dow Jones crowned a new company as the most mentioned in the media during 2013. According to the news service's DJX Factiva product, Google was mentioned by the global media a total of 123,769 times which beat out the 120,451 times that the global media printed the Apple name. For Apple, this was a 27% drop from its leading 2012 total of 165,100...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Duketytz (Posts: 496; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
Wow Sony is mentioned more than any android makers. Interesting!
2. Alan01 (Posts: 192; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
Keep in mind that Sony is a major multinational tech giant with a lot of nonmobile products
6. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 751; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
True. I have Sony smartphones (both bricked by yours truly), Bravia TV, earpiece (right side(?) broken) and speakers
10. Duketytz (Posts: 496; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
Haha point taken! Considering their PS4, cameras and much more!
3. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2694; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
And its still continuing the same. Great Google.
4. rantao333 (Posts: 260; Member since: 21 May 2013)
so, why do most reader here still complaining about "apple arena?" should call it as google arena now..
8. lyndon420 (Posts: 1769; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Hard to beat the king of the internet...nowadays pretty much the king of tech now. Go go Google...you're just fricken awesome. (my Android eats Apples and Blackberries, and s*its jam)