Google evicts 29 malicious apps out of Google Play
0. phoneArena 17 Apr 2012, 08:21 posted on
It’s no secret that the Google Play store has a few seedy alleys, so to speak. In an attempt to clean up some of the mess, Google has removed 29 malicious apps from the Google Play store...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bloodline (Posts: 703; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Its always from an anti virus company, its clearly a PR campaign.
Google bouncer probably does the job not antivirus's
2. eaxvac (Posts: 328; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
see, trust the googlightning guy and you get a sh`it OS with virus
4. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
You missed the boat when God passed out intelligence, right?
3. 1eye4u (Posts: 34; Member since: 17 Nov 2009)
The popular Miren browser also got whacked from Google Play. Was that app also malicious?