Google evicts 29 malicious apps out of Google Play
0. phoneArena posted on 17 Apr 2012, 08:21
It’s no secret that the Google Play store has a few seedy alleys, so to speak. In an attempt to clean up some of the mess, Google has removed 29 malicious apps from the Google Play store...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bloodline posted on 17 Apr 2012, 08:38 4 2
Its always from an anti virus company, its clearly a PR campaign.
Google bouncer probably does the job not antivirus's
2. eaxvac posted on 17 Apr 2012, 10:16 1 6
see, trust the googlightning guy and you get a sh`it OS with virus
4. networkdood posted on 17 Apr 2012, 11:49 8 2
You missed the boat when God passed out intelligence, right?
3. 1eye4u posted on 17 Apr 2012, 11:35 2 0
The popular Miren browser also got whacked from Google Play. Was that app also malicious?