Google event will not be rescheduled; T-Mobile's evening event still due
0. phoneArena 29 Oct 2012, 14:55 posted on
Despite the ill winds of Hurricane Sandy, which blew Google's media event right off the map, the search giant was still able to introduce all of the new products it wanted to which makes the live event a moot point; as a result, Google's media event will not be rescheduled...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. bbblader (Posts: 575; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
Google: Sorry Sandy but not today you will have to reschedule to tomorrow.
3. pookiewood (Posts: 548; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
Of Course they won't reschedule, they were just trying to spite MS's WP8 event.
4. Retro-touch (Posts: 248; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
Presentation of 4.2
5. Deadeye37 (Posts: 75; Member since: 25 Jan 2011)
Nope. They cancelled their event also around the same time Google cancelled theirs: