Google employee proposal involves Maps plus custom Android app and scores a "yes"
0. phoneArena 06 Sep 2011, 04:25 posted on
Google's engineer Ari Gilder managed to both be romantic while proposing to his girlfriend Faigy, and remain true to his geeky self in the process. He gave his girl a Nexus One with a custom app that had a Google Maps route planned on it, featuring different stops with meaning for their relationshlip...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PeterIfromsweden (Posts: 1230; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
Googles PR team has been working with that...
Otherwise they would not have had it in the new, people likely tend to want to keep proposals for themselves and their girl, not for the media to see.
2. toottoot (unregistered)
wonder what would have happened if she said "no"
3. PeterIfromsweden (Posts: 1230; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
haha, the Nexus phone would have locked itself, and ordered her to leave the place maybe ? : P
6. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4813; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
I know, I can't hold back my tears! lol
8. m-k (unregistered)
so cute :)
9. Hmmmm (unregistered)
I know how I WONT be proposing to my GF....THAT way...
11. Forsaken77 (Posts: 553; Member since: 09 Jun 2011)
That's a very original idea. Good for him, and her lol.
12. E.J.Su (Posts: 25; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
It's pretty sweet, but why is a girl doing all the work to get proposed?