Google develops Smellovision with Nose BETA
0. phoneArena 31 Mar 2013, 19:04 posted on
Well, obviously this one is an April Fool's prank by Google. But really, Smellovision has to be on its way, right? It is both the best and worst idea possible, but it is one that is so pervasive that eventually someone is going to develop the technology, and try to get the public to bite...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. jpmcnown (Posts: 34; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
Seriously, weren't we promised virtual reality like 20 years ago? Someone needs to get their ass in gear.
9. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2693; Member since: 26 May 2011)
I'm pretty sure it's called the Oculus Rift.
4. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4131; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Innovation at its best. Good job Google!
5. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
So Google would get down to below the belt by 2040 at this rate :D
11. Tele7 (Posts: 47; Member since: 12 Dec 2012)
Allright guys, I'm going to the patent office, who's with me?