Google cuts Nexus 4 price by $100, now starting at $199 on Google Play
0. phoneArena 27 Aug 2013, 20:41 posted on
The Google Nexus 4 was already one of the best deals available on its unlocked pricing, but a new price drop has brought it to the point where you might pick one up on impulse to be a backup device and no one would say anything. Google has just cut the price of the Nexus 4 by $100, so now you can get an 8GB Nexus 4 unlocked for just $199 on Google Play...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
48. 1701nino (Posts: 202; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
I just bought it a month ago,awesome phone,great specs,beautiful design,simply put the best phone i ever had.
59. andrexx24 (banned) (Posts: 22; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
Ooops it just left the "iphone 5c" D.O.E! Lol now what apple?
61. lkjhg755 (Posts: 80; Member since: 21 Nov 2012)
This... is the price I paid for it locked on T-Mobile in December. should I buy a second one i lose the first one?
62. oNEWorld (Posts: 140; Member since: 01 Aug 2013)
I would love an all white nexus 4, not just the back of the device.
66. WakaFlakaD (Posts: 350; Member since: 30 Apr 2011)
Man Google is trolling us as customers lol...