Google confirms that December exists, fix in the works
0. phoneArena posted on 20 Nov 2012, 15:45
A couple days ago after people had time to look through the new Android 4.2 update, it came to light that the People app had somehow removed December from the calendar. Well, good news! Google has confirmed that December does exist, and there is a fix in the works...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. NickPeters posted on 20 Nov 2012, 15:52 2
The fix will probably be sometime in December... (irony) ;)
3. Nathan_ingx posted on 20 Nov 2012, 15:56 0
Android: Jelly Beaners, please stay calm...the update will roll out soon. Until then extend November 30th before 1st January 2013. :D
13. networkdood posted on 20 Nov 2012, 21:26 0
I already fixed mine - with Android, I never worry. I even have 4.2 JB on my captivate, RAZR and Nexus 7 tablet.
16. Nathan_ingx posted on 21 Nov 2012, 05:08 0
That's a joke buddy...
2. Nathan_ingx posted on 20 Nov 2012, 15:52 0
I guess the update will be available November...what good will it be if the update comes in December?? Lol...
6. imkyle posted on 20 Nov 2012, 16:31 0
Google maybe also address a network issue on the Galaxy Nexus. Bars have been dropping randomly since updated to 4.2.
7. Hammerfest posted on 20 Nov 2012, 16:59 0
The great part about this is that you can go onto any computer, proceed to login to your google account, then edit your "people" (normal people call them contacts) all you want, hey! December is there as well! Sure it wont show up if trying to do it on a 4.2 Device, but hell, its an OPTION!
I seem to remember the last Apple bug that was crippling... well... it was just that... crippling! (well, a few of them actually...)
8. darkkjedii posted on 20 Nov 2012, 17:15 0
First my iPhone with iMessage, now my one x with missing months. Geez what's next???
10. ntsiotinos posted on 20 Nov 2012, 18:43 0
Oh man! And here I was going to take the entire of December off.....
11. schinnak posted on 20 Nov 2012, 19:34 0
Its a sign that the world is going to end in Dec :-)))
15. Kronic (banned) posted on 21 Nov 2012, 01:09 0
Hopefully you will end before that lol be positive!