Google confirms that December exists, fix in the works
Google didn't say exactly when there would be an update fix for the problem, but the post acknowledging the issue would like you all to know that if you have a birthday or anniversary in December, it "won't be forgotten by your friends and family."
1. NickPeters (Posts: 63; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
The fix will probably be sometime in December... (irony) ;)
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2964; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Android: Jelly Beaners, please stay calm...the update will roll out soon. Until then extend November 30th before 1st January 2013. :D
13. networkdood (Posts: 5562; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
I already fixed mine - with Android, I never worry. I even have 4.2 JB on my captivate, RAZR and Nexus 7 tablet.
2. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2964; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I guess the update will be available November...what good will it be if the update comes in December?? Lol...
6. imkyle (Posts: 948; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Google maybe also address a network issue on the Galaxy Nexus. Bars have been dropping randomly since updated to 4.2.
7. Hammerfest (Posts: 348; Member since: 12 May 2012)
The great part about this is that you can go onto any computer, proceed to login to your google account, then edit your "people" (normal people call them contacts) all you want, hey! December is there as well! Sure it wont show up if trying to do it on a 4.2 Device, but hell, its an OPTION!
I seem to remember the last Apple bug that was crippling... well... it was just that... crippling! (well, a few of them actually...)
8. darkkjedii (Posts: 9316; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
First my iPhone with iMessage, now my one x with missing months. Geez what's next???
10. ntsiotinos (Posts: 16; Member since: 18 Nov 2011)
Oh man! And here I was going to take the entire of December off.....
11. schinnak (Posts: 77; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Its a sign that the world is going to end in Dec :-)))
15. Kronic (banned) (Posts: 321; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
Hopefully you will end before that lol be positive!