Google committed to Play store, will continue selling phones on it
0. phoneArena posted on 26 Feb 2013, 09:04
Selling devices on the Google Play store was off to a shaky start after Google switched decisions back in the day with the Nexus One, and supply was patchy for the Nexus 4…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. InspectorGadget80 posted on 26 Feb 2013, 09:04 9 2
This is great google dont let the big fruit bully or bans your products we the consumer have the rights what we should buy. Not because some other company is afraid of loosing the competition. Would be nice if the galaxy nexus was still selling
7. gmracer1 posted on 26 Feb 2013, 09:57 11 1
I think we all disagree with all of Mxy's disagreements.
8. Kreft posted on 26 Feb 2013, 10:01 0 0
Why would you want to buy a galaxy nexus when you could buy a nexus 4?
10. kozza3 posted on 26 Feb 2013, 11:20 1 1
its still a great device! and imagine if it were still for sale, how cheap it would be
12. InspectorGadget80 posted on 26 Feb 2013, 14:37 0 2
I'd prefer sd card than internal memory kreft.
2. Mxyzptlk posted on 26 Feb 2013, 09:16 1 16
They need to improve their customer service first before they commit to anything. The launches for their previous devices have been atrocious. Google has a ton of money, apparently enough to pump out devices that get killed off(Nexus Q) and yet they can't seem to fix the customer service issue.
That's the one thing that will make it more successful.
11. donfem posted on 26 Feb 2013, 11:38 1 0
Important advice from a basher...Have you had any reason to contact Google's customer service considering you have iphone written all over you? Or did you call their customer service to report an iphone issue? ...Just asking.
5. anywherehome posted on 26 Feb 2013, 09:33 0 4
Google, what about the rest?
Lights, blinds, Google TV with dvb-t controlled by Android? It's a shame its not already here :-)
14. anywherehome posted on 26 Feb 2013, 23:41 0 0
so no one wants fully electronic domestic with just one remote control...strange...you will see in 20 years :)
6. PermanentHiatus posted on 26 Feb 2013, 09:47 3 0
To start off...make sure you have plenty of Nexus X phones when it's released.
9. Valdomero posted on 26 Feb 2013, 10:56 2 0
Please make the store available worldwide, It's unfair, I want to buy a Nexus 4 from your website, but it says you're unable to sell your products in my country :(