Google committed to Play store, will continue selling phones on it
0. phoneArena 26 Feb 2013, 09:04 posted on
Selling devices on the Google Play store was off to a shaky start after Google switched decisions back in the day with the Nexus One, and supply was patchy for the Nexus 4…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7040; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
This is great google dont let the big fruit bully or bans your products we the consumer have the rights what we should buy. Not because some other company is afraid of loosing the competition. Would be nice if the galaxy nexus was still selling
4. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
It's OK, kids are usually negativistic :-)
7. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
I think we all disagree with all of Mxy's disagreements.
8. Kreft (Posts: 84; Member since: 27 Dec 2012)
Why would you want to buy a galaxy nexus when you could buy a nexus 4?
10. kozza3 (Posts: 636; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
its still a great device! and imagine if it were still for sale, how cheap it would be
12. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7040; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
I'd prefer sd card than internal memory kreft.
2. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 7127; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
They need to improve their customer service first before they commit to anything. The launches for their previous devices have been atrocious. Google has a ton of money, apparently enough to pump out devices that get killed off(Nexus Q) and yet they can't seem to fix the customer service issue.
That's the one thing that will make it more successful.
11. donfem (Posts: 579; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Important advice from a basher...Have you had any reason to contact Google's customer service considering you have iphone written all over you? Or did you call their customer service to report an iphone issue? ...Just asking.
5. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
Google, what about the rest?
Lights, blinds, Google TV with dvb-t controlled by Android? It's a shame its not already here :-)
14. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
so no one wants fully electronic domestic with just one remote control...strange...you will see in 20 years :)
6. PermanentHiatus (Posts: 267; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
To start off...make sure you have plenty of Nexus X phones when it's released.
9. Valdomero (Posts: 127; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Please make the store available worldwide, It's unfair, I want to buy a Nexus 4 from your website, but it says you're unable to sell your products in my country :(