Google combines storage for Photos and Drive
1. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
i think its fair to charge but it would be great if google could make it 5GB free + 25GB paid.
2. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I wish I could just share all of my google data... I'm no where close to capping my Gmail usage.
4. Sniggly (Posts: 7291; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Nothing, that's what. Because this move isn't f**king evil.
6. JunBringer (Posts: 118; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
Use Google+ for photos. I'm pretty sure it's unlimited and I auto-upload every pic I take on my Galaxy Note.
7. OSFantasma (Posts: 119; Member since: 27 Sep 2011)
I think they needed to do this because as you can see android has added a lot of customers. I see Google upgrading these options as the years go by..