Google combines storage for Photos and Drive
1. ZEUS.the.thunder.god posted on 01 Oct 2012, 14:20 0 0
i think its fair to charge but it would be great if google could make it 5GB free + 25GB paid.
2. nnaatthhaannx2 posted on 01 Oct 2012, 15:23 1 0
I wish I could just share all of my google data... I'm no where close to capping my Gmail usage.
4. Sniggly posted on 01 Oct 2012, 17:12 2 1
Nothing, that's what. Because this move isn't f**king evil.
6. JunBringer posted on 01 Oct 2012, 20:33 2 0
Use Google+ for photos. I'm pretty sure it's unlimited and I auto-upload every pic I take on my Galaxy Note.
7. OSFantasma posted on 01 Oct 2012, 20:39 1 0
I think they needed to do this because as you can see android has added a lot of customers. I see Google upgrading these options as the years go by..