Google blocks launch of Android phones in China
2. scorpio85 posted on 19 Jan 2010, 10:48 0 0
LOL I think its kind of funny. Usually China has the better phones and softwares, or at least get them 1st. Now they cant get the next big thing. I bet Motorola and Samsung are pissed, especially if they have mass phones already made for them.
5. SamTime posted on 19 Jan 2010, 13:35 0 0
Better phones and software??? WTF are you smoking dude? That country is filled with gray market phones running gray market software
6. SamTime posted on 19 Jan 2010, 13:37 0 0
The two phones are by motorola and samsung. What does the Nexus One have to do with this article? WTF fanboi???
4. Remus posted on 19 Jan 2010, 12:38 0 0
Well...the article said that their decision was reached by Google and Samsung both. China needs to stop being so oppressive. Its good to see companies wanting to participate in China's tyranny.
7. htc_prep posted on 19 Jan 2010, 14:04 0 0
fight on google!!! thats it fight the man!!! end oppression!!!