Google begins allowing all developers to respond to user comments and reviews on Google Play
0. phoneArena 10 Jan 2013, 10:20 posted on
Google is continuing to encourage the connection between developers and users and now the company behind Android has allowed developers to respond…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. KazEmpire (Posts: 39; Member since: 07 Nov 2011)
Apple: i have to sue Google i had this in my mind.
2. noim1 (Posts: 297; Member since: 15 May 2012)
Its Comes at last ....this is good now we can interact with the Developers ...
4. IHatePhones (Posts: 99; Member since: 12 Aug 2009)
How about letting us post reviews without a Google+ account... I don't have, or want a Google+ account. I'd like that back AND allowing devs to comment. Thx.
5. 1ceTr0n (Posts: 501; Member since: 20 May 2012)
Good to hear, cause swift key 3 isn't working for s**t for us note 2 users, it keeps forgetting our default settings and goes back to Samsung keyboard at random times