Google begins allowing all developers to respond to user comments and reviews on Google Play
0. phoneArena posted on 10 Jan 2013, 10:20
Google is continuing to encourage the connection between developers and users and now the company behind Android has allowed developers to respond…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. KazEmpire posted on 10 Jan 2013, 10:25 11 1
Apple: i have to sue Google i had this in my mind.
2. noim1 posted on 10 Jan 2013, 10:59 7 0
Its Comes at last ....this is good now we can interact with the Developers ...
4. IHatePhones posted on 10 Jan 2013, 16:40 1 0
How about letting us post reviews without a Google+ account... I don't have, or want a Google+ account. I'd like that back AND allowing devs to comment. Thx.
5. 1ceTr0n posted on 10 Jan 2013, 18:42 0 0
Good to hear, cause swift key 3 isn't working for s**t for us note 2 users, it keeps forgetting our default settings and goes back to Samsung keyboard at random times