Google appoints Ivy Ross new head of Google Glass
At those firms., Ross said that she worked "at the intersection of design and marketing." Calling Glass "cool," she admitted to just getting started on the device. According to the post, which you can read in its entirety below, she will begin her career at Google starting on Monday.
Considering that Ross' strengths seem to be in design and marketing, it would seem that the first phase of Google Glass is now over with the next phase to focus on selling the device to the public.
source: +GoogleGlass via SlashGear
2. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
I would buy a new phone a tablet and a laptop instead of this ...
4. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
lmao I know. was just saying that this cr@p is overpriced :P
5. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3745; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Some woman who will sell anything for money. Google is the perfect job for her.
6. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3617; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
try harder next time. I know Google's interviewers are a bit rude and search for the perfect person lol.
7. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3745; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Google business types don't go through the same sort of interviews as the technical types.
8. jroc74 (Posts: 5192; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Lets wait for actual retail pricing before we say it cost too much. Like I posted before....PS3 and PS4 dev kits were in the thousands before the consoles went retail.