Google announces Google Play Games Services with cross-platform gaming
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Spring chickens: Samsung Galaxy S5 vs Sony Xperia Z2 comparison preview
26 Feb 2014, 09:37
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
Samsung Galaxy S5: all you need to know
24 Feb 2014, 17:06
All new leaked pictures and benchmarks of the all new HTC One
05 Mar 2014, 04:23
3. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Modern combat Android vs iOS teams?
I'm in :D
7. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 753; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
There's been many game center type things before apple came up with it such as x-box.
8. jroc74 (Posts: 3624; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Let me ask a question....and I'm being serious here.....
If someone, some company creates, invents, innovates something...they should be the only ones to do it? Would you be happy with one TV, one PC, 1 car?
By your logic...Apple copied MS, Palm, BB, by making the orig iPhone...
9. taz89 (Posts: 1895; Member since: 03 May 2011)
lol you serious, please dont say you believe that apple invented the idea of a game centre type service
10. gustavoace (Posts: 59; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Just like Steam, PSN, Live, et al. They are all like copying...
11. vincelongman (Posts: 466; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Also Google Play Games has cloud backup and in game chat which game center and mobile xbox live (not sure, haven't used mobile xbox live so sorry if I'm wrong) doesn't have.
6. PhoneCritic (Posts: 331; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
This is a welcome service. Good news coming out of I/O.