Google and Oracle won’t settle, go back fighting in court
1. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Oracle you $faced corperation
2. snowgator (Posts: 3352; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
Huh. The part I am amused by here is Google's attempt to show a low revenue from Android while they are being sued. Now this is a "more power to ya" comment from me, but if they are showing a small cash flow, it is an accounting trick. I guarantee you their stock holders are shown a monster profit from their Android OS.
3. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Oracle bought Sun Java Microsystem just to throw lawsuits at Google inorder to obtain huge amount of sum from google share profit.
4. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
@snow - the trick is in Google's search engine (advert fee) revenue. Not unlike Apple basically breaking even on the iOS ecosystem that drives sales of iDevices.
Any numbers Google puts forth in a lawsuit (even settlement talks) have to be vetted, cause otherwise there is this matter of perjury.
5. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7030; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Oracle is trying to be like APPLE. how the hell Orcale sues Google I don't see anything how Google copies them. All the want is free money