Google and Oracle ordered to provide list of paid bloggers
0. phoneArena 08 Aug 2012, 14:38 posted on
Judge Alsup has one more zinger for Oracle and Google, as they have both been ordered to out bloggers and news sites that they paid to give them positive coverage of the trial...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tuxpower (Posts: 10; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
Well, judging by the tone of most of the comment sections on this site I suspect Apple paid for many of them (^_^)
4. matrix_neo (Posts: 307; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
You're absolutely right, shall we start making a list now?
2. darkvadervip (Posts: 275; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
Darn someone always mad(tuxpower) cause they have no spine or teeth to chew on apple. For the record can we keep comments clean and stop hating on apple or any company and just sit back and enjoy a great article. And to show love I own an iphone4s for a work phone,an ipad3 for work,an sg3 for my side phone, and my favorite HTC flyer tablet as my toy and looking for to Microsoft surface pro as my new baby when it comes out so don't quote in your backslash I'm on apple side I love all good products.
5. SuperMaoriBro (Posts: 206; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
I love all good products too, I have a new ipad it is awesome, but I still hate Apple. I love their products, but I hate their business practices.
6. MartyK (Posts: 669; Member since: 11 Apr 2012)
" We can already tell you one site that won’t be on the list: PhoneArena"
I know Alan F ( your Conrad) is on the payroll or he's doing it for free...hahaha
7. tedkord (Posts: 3954; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Anyone else as surprised as me to find out Meuller is a paid for shill?