Google+ allegedly part of FTC antitrust probe
0. phoneArena 14 Jan 2012, 12:35 posted on
With Google adding Google+ content to search results, the search firm's social networking site has allegedly been added to the Federal Trade Commission's investigation of Google; the FTC is looking into reports that Google+ content has appeared on Google search results...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. rf1975 (Posts: 249; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
Eric Schmidt will say "we did nothing wrong" for their all ill practices.
Here is another example of googles don't be evil...
3. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
Google as usual acting like the monopoly that it is. I think it's not fair and Froogle should be fined and sued.
5. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6737; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Like Apple banning every mobile device around the globe. Apple is also acting like a Monoply trying to control the mobile market
4. Abdul92 (Posts: 43; Member since: 23 Aug 2011)
Typical Google. Next. Google+ can't succeed if they don't find their market. I don't think that it is in social networking.