Google adds two new commercials to the "Calling all..." series
0. phoneArena 15 Dec 2011, 09:43 posted on
The Galaxy Nexus has gotten two more TV ads to add to the pile. The new ads show off Face Unlock and more amateur musicians using Google+ Hangouts, and are definitely looking good...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ayephoner (Posts: 850; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
i wont be using either of these features, but the phone is awesome.
im so happy i sat on that upgrade for so long and took time to go get it today!!
4. Alantef (Posts: 288; Member since: 14 Sep 2011)
you will....you will....trust me you will....its been 2 weeks for me and i already have....hangout is cool...
7. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
+ 1 for you.
6. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
good job done google
10. biophone (Posts: 1923; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
Btw i love the kid trying to hold the phone lol. That didn't look to easy.
11. ZayZay (Posts: 571; Member since: 26 Feb 2011)
If the kid would have drawn a mustache on his finger, it might have worked.
12. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
My girlfriend loves to watch that show "Don't Forget the Lyrics" or whatever it is, there was a girl on the show one time who had a tattoo of a mustache on her finger so when she held it up like that it looked like she had a mustache.
Absolutely hilarious... She was a cute girl too haha
13. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1717; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
one of my friends has that same tat haha its quite hilarious at the bars and stuff
16. ZayZay (Posts: 571; Member since: 26 Feb 2011)
I have a handle bar mustache tattoo on my right pointer finger, a little devil goatee tattoo on my right middle finger, and a frayed old man mustache on my left pointer finger. Love when customer's see them, they are a great conversation. The only problem is finger tattoo's fade real easily, so I've had to touch one up and need to get the rest touched up.
Trying to get the rest of my fingers as mustaches but just had a kid and those little things steal your money!
15. Sniggly (Posts: 7305; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Both of these commercials were made of awesome and win. The Trans Siberian orchestra is being put on hold for today. Queen's going back in my car's CD player. :D
18. systamatics (Posts: 63; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
god these girls ruined bohemian rhapsody , at least get some professional singers to sing it!!