Google X handset running Android 5.0.1 Key Lime Pie trickles to AnTuTu benchmark scores
0. phoneArena 24 Apr 2013, 04:37 posted on
While the benchmark score is decent, yet not Snapdragon 800-worthy, since it's likely been taken with a test version, we are more interested in the confirmation that the device is running Android 5.0.1 Key Lime Pie, as the benchmark suggests...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. a_merryman (Posts: 749; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
I would actually love this....but with waterproofing and a slightly bigger battery -_-
21. omar300 (Posts: 209; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
Fake. there isnt enough information to believe this
9. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Um no they have their chance already. Give someone else a chance. Plus motorola better than htc
3. a_merryman (Posts: 749; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
My god, the rumors on this phone have been all over. It comes with KLP, no wait it doesnt. It has a 1080p screen, no wait its only 720p but now it has a snapdragon 800! Oh, its back to 1080p now! It has been confirmed that the Motorola X now has the kitchen sink thrown in, no wait that was just a rumor from a bad source.
4. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
My GS2 got more scores in ICS than JB , benchmarks are bulls**te
5. mydi.maus (unregistered)
why not call it NEXUS X1
6. WyclefJean (Posts: 44; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
it's a Build.prop edit. Otherwise i would expect the score to be above 17k..
7. roscuthiii (Posts: 2204; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
"August or later" works for me... On contract till February anyhow and I like to give a handset a few months out in the wild before making any decisions. If it's the next Nexus, or following in the Nexus footsteps, most likely my next phone then.
8. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Why cant may come soon enough? Tired of this wait
13. imkyle (Posts: 1071; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
1512 mhz is the Snapdragon Pro S4 quad core. Still a beast of a processor. I'm happy with it.
16. Captain_Doug (Posts: 990; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
1512mhz is a clockspeed. It is no indication of which CPU it is. Whatever CPU it is, It's just clocked at 1.5ghz.
14. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
yeah, i'm definitely digging the GX. c:
15. BadAssAbe (Posts: 456; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
How about the MGX?
DMX will approved LOL
17. MorePhonesThanNeeded (Posts: 645; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
They could call it the Motorola GX as in Google X, or the Googorola X. Or create a new Google phone designation with no Motorola branding on the outside and just all it Google Xα built by Motorola. That would look pretty chic Xα, that's X aplha.
20. rgxVOiD (Posts: 440; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
Or not called it GX because of Xperia GX and not alpha because Sony's αNex camera
24. MorePhonesThanNeeded (Posts: 645; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
I like the last one Xα, Google Xα, like how Tmobile used to do with phones built by HTC and others for their line up. Just Google Xα, not thinking much about Sony camera but this is a phone two completely different products and it's Xα not αNex.
25. rgxVOiD (Posts: 440; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with it, it just bugs me thats all since I have a αNex.
X Alpha doesn't really flow imo, sounds cool but doesn't flow
23. jacobxtyler (Posts: 29; Member since: 02 Oct 2012)
to wait or not to wait. that is the never ending question...