Google Wallet launches for extremely limited audience
0. phoneArena posted on 19 Sep 2011, 17:16
As we expected, the Google Wallet app has launched today, although in order to use the app you have to be a Nexus S user on Sprint with a Mastercard, so the initial user base is admittedly pretty limited...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Alantef posted on 19 Sep 2011, 18:02 1 0
this sucks even tho i don't have a NFC enabled phone yet (til i grab a SGSII) it wont get much hype when only one phone..one service (sprint versions of this phone) and only card (citi mastercard)...i want this hyped so merchants can jump on this and Google wallet can blow up for the holidays
2. lanz0r (unregistered) posted on 19 Sep 2011, 18:31 0 1
They should also make this available for the new BlackBerrys with NFC built in, would be a nice little addition.
4. jogutier posted on 19 Sep 2011, 23:18 2 0
Again with the limited audience. This is why google + isnt making it. ;(
5. Alantef posted on 20 Sep 2011, 08:12 2 0
yea google + would be cool if it was available to everyone i only have 3 friends on google +