Google Wallet for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus arrives in APK flavor, no hacking required
0. phoneArena 19 Dec 2011, 08:13 posted on
Google Wallet is now available as a simple APK file, which you can easily install on a Galaxy Nexus via your favorite file manager. Besides, there is no need for the device to be rooted, as long as it is...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. daddyd302 (Posts: 14; Member since: 17 Jul 2008)
I got it on my GN. I haven't had a chance to test it yet. People on the Android forums been saying it works, so I guess it works.
2. Alantef (Posts: 279; Member since: 14 Sep 2011)
just got it too....about to run somewhere and see how much va jay i get for using it #supercool lol
3. terabyteRouser (Posts: 412; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Be careful. These files can be tampered with to steal your information. If possible make sure their is an official hash of the .apk to verify that it matches the original provided by Google.
4. doubler86 (Posts: 318; Member since: 26 Jan 2011)
It works perfectly, I tried it as a fast food drive through with the free $10 Google gives you for signing up. It's pretty cool the worker was like, what is he doing? lol
5. kpfirefighter (Posts: 160; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
what is google wallet and what does it do? I have the Nexus but haven't heard of this!