Google Wallet evolving past NFC and to the iPhone?
0. phoneArena posted on 22 Oct 2012, 20:55
It hasn't been too long since Google Wallet was updated to allow use of all types of credit/debit cards, and become far more secure. Even so, it looks like Google may be getting ready to overhaul the service, and bring it to competing platforms...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. QWIKSTRIKE posted on 22 Oct 2012, 22:47 1
Yeah but when you go there and you already have the app on your phone it seems to be a moot point. I went there and it seems that if I have this app I was all good. Any one else go try this with the "app" already installed like the Sprint SGIII.
2. MichaelHeller posted on 23 Oct 2012, 00:04 1
I went on my Galaxy Nexus with Wallet installed and it gave me the "request invite" for the next version link.
3. QWIKSTRIKE posted on 23 Oct 2012, 00:59 1
OK I had to use the chrome browser, go to Google Wallet then it came up.
4. dreeemer posted on 23 Oct 2012, 06:01 1
Installed on my Note. Now, need an actual place to USE it!
6. MichaelHeller posted on 23 Oct 2012, 10:20 0
Grab the PayPass Locator app and that will show a good amount of the places you can use it.
8. dreeemer posted on 24 Oct 2012, 13:02 0
Just figured out the Note isn't compatible with google wallet. Any idea what payment app is?
5. ZEUS.the.thunder.god posted on 23 Oct 2012, 08:59 0
just did it and it has accepted the request. though non US countries are not supported as if now but I think Google is planning to launch Wallet in other countries pretty soon.