Google Wallet bug is a thing of the past with the HTC EVO 4G LTE thanks to its new update
0. phoneArena 11 Jul 2012, 15:10 posted on
Already, the handset received a few updates purported to fix the issue that prevented the HTC EVO 4G LTE from using the Google Wallet app properly. However, it seems that it’s all taken care of in this latest update – meaning, handset owners are now enabled...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. itiswhatitis (Posts: 423; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
Ooh.. looks like HTC really rushed it this time!
2. miguel6632 (Posts: 21; Member since: 25 May 2012)
yeah and it unrooted my phone. but ohh well
3. cj100570 (Posts: 204; Member since: 12 May 2009)
Correction on that headline. There wasn't any bug with with Google Wallet. The bug was with HTC and it's custom implementation of Android. Google Wallet worked fine on every other NFC equipped Android phone so obviously there was something about the E4GLTE that was at issue.
5. chebner (Posts: 147; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Ran the update last night and no more WiFi issues. Awesome!!