Google Trekker adds 9,500 new pictures of the Grand Canyon to Google Maps
0. phoneArena 31 Jan 2013, 11:23 posted on
Google Maps now has 9,500 new pictures of the Grand Canyon thanks to Google Trekker which is a foot-based version of the cars used for Street View and offers the same 360 degree panoramic view; the Mountain View based tech giant also has people on trikes and snowmobiles to reach areas of the wilderness that can't be accessed by normal means...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Cyan3boN (Posts: 425; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Now, who's volunteering for the Himalayas.
2. tech2 (Posts: 2045; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Oh Google, stop already you have embarassed Apple Maps enough !!! ;)
4. noim1 (Posts: 297; Member since: 15 May 2012)
Apple is dead with Jobs... Google is the current and next big thing..
5. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4010; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
You are so right.
+1 to all of you!