Google Plus overhauled: new Stream, new Hangouts and auto-awesome Photos
0. phoneArena 15 May 2013, 13:03 posted on
It’s been nearly two years since Google Plus launched as a Facebook rival, and while it has nowhere near Facebook’s massive user base…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PhoneCritic (Posts: 518; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Whoa!!! Okay sounds good but have to see first before any real comment.
2. kozza3 (Posts: 696; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
"unlimited number of standard size images" - whats considered standard size?
5. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Standard size probably means 1080p at most.
7. SuulsaK (Posts: 1; Member since: 16 May 2013)
I think it's 3MPx, all of my photos on G+ are 3MPx. S.
9. marbovo (Posts: 658; Member since: 16 May 2013)
Standard size is 2.048px, you can see that on instant upload settings, where you choose between that or original size
6. GTR722 (Posts: 261; Member since: 20 Oct 2012)
And they keep the horrible oversized profile photo...they gust are on crack.
8. marbovo (Posts: 658; Member since: 16 May 2013)
They should make communities more like forums(as orkut did) no just coments and replies like facebook