Google Play's web store will sell you Google Play credits
0. phoneArena posted on 17 Oct 2012, 11:30
If you don't want to have to stop and make a couple of clicks when purchasing an app in the Google Play Store, you can always head to the web version of the store and purchase credits in advance; after all, a busy person like yourself doesn't have time to waste...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Mxyzptlk posted on 17 Oct 2012, 11:50 0 9
Seems like PA is taking a jab at the process since for some silly reason Google doesn't allow you to gift the credits to anyone else.
Seems kind of pointless if you can't gift them to anyone. What's the purpose?
3. TylerGrunter posted on 17 Oct 2012, 12:51 9 0
What about buying some credits for your childs? So they have some credit but it´s limited to what you want, and they can´t abuse your credit card.
Just a thought.
2. Hatshipuh posted on 17 Oct 2012, 12:00 3 0
Would serve a purpose if there would be more payment methods than credit card only to buy those credits, though buying credits isn't avaible at my location yet anyway.
5. Nadr1212 posted on 17 Oct 2012, 19:47 0 0
OOHH, 4 a sec I thought it meant google play would GIVE us FREE credit
6. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 17 Oct 2012, 20:00 0 0
i wish they'll go on sale! for $50 dollar for only $30 :)
7. damokles posted on 18 Oct 2012, 05:15 0 0
Make it possible to pay with paypal and i'm a possible android user :)