Google Play's new card-based UI officially rolling out
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Eh? Where is it? I can't see any changes on my phone.......... :(
(This comment is posted on the 4th of Febuary , 11:44 PM GMT+08:00)
11. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Dont get it here also on GS2 cyanogenmod 10 .
14. sniper1087 (Posts: 499; Member since: 31 Dec 2011)
lol you are on CM10 I am not sure if you will get an official one from google.
23. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Should work right ?
18. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Wow some basement dweller is on a thumb down spree
25. htc_prep (Posts: 303; Member since: 09 Oct 2009)
Well I'm in Google's back yard in northern california (u.s.a.) and I've yet to receive it on either my s3. Nor EVO 4g LTE. But its live on the nexus 10. So patience.
5. boosook (Posts: 1414; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Rolling out means you will get it in the next days, not in the next five minutes! ;) There are millions of Android phones in the world, don't know exactly how many... one hundred millions? Possibly more. And they all must download the new application from Google...
8. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Sorry, I was in a rush just now!
*April, not Febuary...
7. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Sorry, I was in a rush......
9. tatail (Posts: 247; Member since: 08 Jan 2010)
Still isn't it 9th of April?
4th of February doesn't fit anywhere..
10. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
It's my brother's fault, he set his computer with the wrong time and date!
I will never use his computer again, look at all the thumbs down! :(
I should've double check the time and date before posting any comments, I was in a rush just now! :(
12. Topcat488 (Posts: 1392; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
A rush to be FIRST to comment all the time, can do that to you... Besides you need Android 4.2.2 to download it, so LG/Sony... Not yet.
13. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
WRONG! I'm not trying to be mean, but do I need to tell you everything I'm doing? And what's so good about being the FIRST to comment, I didn't mean to do that, and this is not Youtube, dude! :(
And you need to have Android 2.2 or higher to do that!
21. CaptainXperia (Posts: 15; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
s4 also not even available yet....haha cheers..
15. Phoenity (Posts: 15; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
get it now if you want. mediafire com/?h669cym6yzp1fth just add the period
17. phonemonkey (Posts: 168; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
looks familiar... like someone else might have done that first
19. Igneel (unregistered)
You peeps may download the apk here:http://www.mediafire.com/?h669
*Do it at your own risk.
20. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5710; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i got it. it's a good improvement. everything is better to look at, more interesting content is put front and center and there's a real noticeable speed improvement.
22. galaxydude1 (Posts: 6; Member since: 09 Apr 2013)
I have received my update
I really like the new play store
24. Edmund (Posts: 656; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
It appears to be "graphics accelerated", so I'm wondering if it uses a new rendering engine
26. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
android 5 will use card based ui i bet
well holo , your times up;