Google Play says the Galaxy Nexus will be the first phone with Android 4.1 Jellybean
0. phoneArena 21 Jun 2012, 15:10 posted on
A small update in the Play Store has tipped Google's hand, revealing that the Galaxy Nexus will "soon" be the first phone with Android 4.1 Jellybean...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
39. MISTER-H (banned) (Posts: 87; Member since: 28 May 2012)
No sign of 4.0.5 and now jelly bean. O wow can't wait. Using the sim free version. Its good to have Nexus for early upgrades.
45. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5166; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
And this is why I LOVE GSM network. GSM is a larger network than CDMA just glad I'm on AT&T can change my SIM card and put it to any other phone around the world
51. kanagadeepan (Posts: 513; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
But I was expecting FIVE NEXUS devices for JellyBean.... WHY GOOGLE, WHYYYYYYY????????
52. xiaowac (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
guys...I'm new to Android can anybody please tell me will we get this Jelly Bean update OTA or by any other way
56. Shubham412302 (Posts: 276; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
I have ordered nexus today and will be recieving in 2 days...
this was a good decision of buying nexus