Google Play Store receives a minor update
0. phoneArena 17 Nov 2012, 12:22 posted on
An update to the Google Play Store brings version 3.10.9 to your Android phone which is nearly the same thing as the version of the Store found on Android 4.2 with some minor changes; one of the new features allows you to delete items on your wishlist...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. zackh121556 (Posts: 100; Member since: 01 Feb 2012)
No matter how small the update it...its an update. Keep them coming Google! we love it!
2. mas11 (Posts: 1033; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
It's funny how android users beg for updates and windows users get pissed every time they see one.
5. lyndon420 (Posts: 2562; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Interesting. I wonder why they get pissed.
4. ghostnexus (Posts: 96; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Google wants to take over the world, not that I don't like that :)
6. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
so your ok with google ''taking over'' but when people cheer for other companys to do the same your lot say its uncompetitive, arrogant blah blah blah
please get some perspective
7. roscuthiii (Posts: 1887; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
I believe ghostnexus' comment would be considered satirical... unless you really believe they are actually advocating the GWO (Google World Order)?
Please get some Summer's Eve.
8. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
please with the levels of fanboyism on here it wouldnt be suprising. its just funny when the android community say these things its accepted as ok but any other os user says the same and there attacked
double standards at its best
9. roscuthiii (Posts: 1887; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
I just don't let it get to me... Yin is nothing without Yang, such is the nature of Man. For every "us", there's a "them". And all the misgivings & vitriol that entails.
10. shuaibhere (Posts: 1833; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Just don't complain others....you are blind google hater.....
13. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
lmafo hahahahahahaha your so defensive and funny
im now a google hater, ive been labeled pretty much everything on this site
apple hater, secret android user, wp lover and now google hater
basically your labeling me because im not some blind fanboy and you lot get your panties in a twist when someone doesnt blindly praise your chosen beloved company
cheers for showing that
11. andynaija (Posts: 549; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
"They're attacked" correct english at its best
12. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
ohh im sorry forgot this was a english site where every sentence must be 100% correct
so while your on your high horse about correct english im gonna talk about tech ok
14. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9689; Member since: 14 May 2012)
... sentence must be 100% correct.*
16. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
im so sorry, im gonna have to take a full english course lol
i thought id done well especially with my probs lol but will have to try harder to make sure i get an A+ in english on here
15. Mr.Mr.Upgrade (Posts: 425; Member since: 30 Aug 2011)
Google has google search,google maps, google voice have fun apple fans....you had your time.....the nexus movement is here.....game over......its nothing wrong with owning a iphone.... My friend owns the iphone5.....he pulled it out....against my Samsung galaxy nexus.....and he was amazed of what the nexus could do.....and it was faster....then his iphone5 so much he put his iphone in his pocket and walked away....how embarrassing..getting out shined by a 2011 phone.....