Google Play Store app updated, brings "Recently Updated" section and improved notifications
2. dorianb (Posts: 565; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Why is my DROID DNA still showing 4.1.0?
Now I have the sads. (_ _ * )
5. PhansMuneeb (Posts: 370; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Android Police will help you..
3. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
when does the google add "purchased apps"????
when does Google change the view? these cards are so confusing
= not using google play, just for updated = useless to browse the apps = very very slow app browsing
I really can not imagine someone uses the android google play app for app browsing.
7. joey41 (Posts: 45; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
Google play is much quicker than apple app store
4. Topcat488 (Posts: 1345; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
On the OG-Note that i'm STILL in LOVE with and using, has all this but in setting it says version 4.1.10... But still it's exactly the same as this Version 4.3.10... (",") Yayyyy, yeah.
6. zibbyzib2000 (Posts: 220; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
"all update notifications are combined into one single notification"
Thank You... Praise Jesus!!! I hate getting every single notification on the pull down menu of each single app that successfully updates or needs an update.
8. marbovo (Posts: 658; Member since: 16 May 2013)
I don´t know if I got it right but the "Recently Updated" section present in the "My Apps" category." has ever been in my phone since 4.0.4...
9. dbareis (Posts: 8; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
The whole idea of "recently updated" is stupid and badly executed, what we really want is for sort actions (and a default sort option) on the "INSTALLED" and "ALL" lists. So alphabetic and installed time would be two ways, bonus points for "first installed time". Even better would be if the lists were able to be filtered by text you type and/or you could search within your own apps.