Google Play Store APK leaks, offers new features
0. phoneArena 27 Oct 2013, 12:02 posted on
The Google Play Store APK for version 4.4.21 has been leaked and can be installed on many Android models right now; as we've already pointed out last week, the only real change is the addition of the three line hamburger navigation menu that leads to a slide-out panel. This is all the rage these days among your cutting-edge code jockeys...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. blingblingthing (Posts: 419; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
Quit teasing us and give us the nexus 5 Google!
2. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 618; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
Tomorrow is the day that you always remember as the day that google almost launched android KIT KAT with new Nexus... ohhhh wait, another tease
3. ogre150 (Posts: 22; Member since: 16 Apr 2010)
My s4 has the new play store already. I didn't download the apk either. It updated on its own earlier this week.
10. QWIKSTRIKE (Posts: 829; Member since: 09 Mar 2010)
As did I for my GS3.....I think That I down loaded it Wednesday.
4. mr.techdude (Posts: 536; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Is it true that a nexus 10 (2013) is coming out or leaked?
6. ocilfa (Posts: 329; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
The Nexus 5 is pretty much confirmed. The Nexus 10 is a lot of speculation. It would fit within the fall announcement, but there hasn't been too much in the way of leaks. They say it's going to be made by Asus, but often times it turns out to be TF 701T.
5. davenycept (Posts: 169; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
I installed it earlier in the week when the apk first came out. It's nice.. not many changes but it looks good
7. LikeMyself (Posts: 203; Member since: 23 Sep 2013)
Don't know how, but I got the official automatic update yesterday :)))
Seems to be faster. Wished we had an option to switch between white and black themes!
8. xXMAKESHIFTXx (Posts: 38; Member since: 28 Jul 2012)
This isnt a leak it is actually being pushed out to android devices. I have had this for a few days now.
11. dorianb (Posts: 347; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
This article would of been viable back on Wednesday
13. deathgod (Posts: 119; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
Hmm...can't install it. Tells me I need to free up more space although I have 1GB of free space....
15. tiara6918 (Posts: 1322; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I already have this ever since a few days ago
16. jsilvermist (Posts: 4; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Does better late than never apply to stale news too?
17. skymitch89 (Posts: 1018; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
I don't know how this apk has "leaked" when it is officially rolling out to devices. My Epic Touch got the update a couple days ago. I don't really care for it because I'm used to pressing the Menu button then tapping My Apps to look for app updates.
18. bwhiting (Posts: 157; Member since: 15 Jun 2013)
Thanks for the update, it was taking forever to get the apk for my Droid Ultra to actually download after doing all the workarounds until you leaked this one for the ones that didn't have it yet.
19. andynaija (Posts: 424; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
My Coolpad Quattro officially got the update today so that date was right, except the Nexus part.