Google Play Music officially launches on iOS, lacks store but offers one month free All Access
0. phoneArena 15 Nov 2013, 12:45 posted on
We've been waiting about 6 months since Google first said that Google Play Music would be coming to iOS (at which point they claimed it would only be "weeks" until we saw the app.) We've waited through rumors and reports of internal testing, but the app has finally arrived. Google Play Music is officially in the iOS App Store...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. DaHarder (Posts: 177; Member since: 10 Oct 2009)
Nice... Now there's little to no reason to even bother with iTunes Radio or iTunes Match.
Going to enjoy having all of my music synchronized throughout all my devices...
No surprise that this iOS version doesn't allow music purchases... Regardless:
20,000 songs in the Cloud For Free = WIN!
2. good2great (Posts: 1042; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
hell yeah... now i just need to figure out a crafty way to get my 24.99 back from itunes match. hehe
3. greathero1 (Posts: 563; Member since: 13 Jun 2008)
I hear you. Im about to download it right now but I still will use iTunes Radio. It seems to mix a lot better than Pandora at the moment.
5. Kjayhawk (Posts: 293; Member since: 07 Oct 2010)
Came too late... Already upgraded to a Nexus 5
8. ePoch270 (Posts: 166; Member since: 26 Sep 2013)
You'll be better off in the long run now =)
6. papss (unregistered)
Hate google play so far. No option to take my music that I purchased and burn to a cd. Car doesn't have bt so no way to stream and the note 3 has a pathetic loud speaker.
9. FakeMatt (Posts: 35; Member since: 02 Aug 2013)
You don't have an auxiliary port in your car?
11. andynaija (Posts: 761; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
Or a cassette tape adapter/adaptor? (didn't know which spelling to use)
10. protozeloz (Posts: 5395; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
Just request to download? And burn the files on a CD, or get a $5 FM transmitter for your phone
7. joaolx (Posts: 364; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Damn Google with bad support for iPads. They usually have a design for iPad, although not very good in function, but this time we get nothing.
12. improv (Posts: 96; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
I subscribed to iTunes match this year. Bad decision...