Google Play Music may finally hit iOS this month
2. Reeyawn (Posts: 65; Member since: 21 Apr 2013)
please hurry up in expanding this service to other countries...
3. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
They don't trust us Canadians either.
Wish they'd get this fixed soon too.
4. Gemmol (Posts: 780; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
this the only app I will miss from Android when I switch from my Note to my Lumia 1520.....I have a ton of songs uploaded to google play music, I look at windows app theres some third party apps that let you use it, but I do not have the phone to try it out
13. good2great (Posts: 1042; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
cant you go through internet explorer and play your songs on music.google.com?
5. dratomic (Posts: 483; Member since: 09 Oct 2013)
i hate this app. and i hate it that google wants to do everything on cloud.
6. KFear (Posts: 142; Member since: 06 Feb 2012)
You are kidding right? You do know that it will play songs on your device and you can take the songs off the cloud and download them to your device? Also...your email is in....THE CLOUD! OH MY GOSH....how do i get it out of there????!!!????
8. dratomic (Posts: 483; Member since: 09 Oct 2013)
i like my phones music player more than this wp8 rip off dude
12. papss (unregistered)
The problem with play is they make it difficult to get the music off the player onto a cd.
17. papss (unregistered)
I do in my car still. If I buy the music I should be able to do as I damn well please
7. gixxerrider311 (Posts: 25; Member since: 14 Mar 2012)
I like that Google supports cross platform on some of the apps/services they offer. Even a direct competitor like Apple. Smart from them to gain more terrain from iOS users.
10. promise7 (Posts: 842; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
This app in particular because Apple charges $25 a year for iTunes Match to do the same thing which this app will do for free. I've tried 3rd party Google Play Music apps, but they aren't consistent and are buggy with the occasional crash or freeze. I can't wait for this to come to iOS.
9. LiquidGalaxy (Posts: 327; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
Eurgh, why would you be getting excited over this anyway?? It's an awful app with a horrible UI. This, along with the Google Play Store, is the main reason i haven't fully switched to Android...
11. rdonjuan8 (Posts: 5; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)
This was the only reason why I didn't buy an iPhone, because Google Music was not there and all of my money I put towards the android devices would have gone away. And I would have to use the "App Store".
15. good2great (Posts: 1042; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
i can play my google music songs from the safari browser on my iphone. its a mobile version. its crappy looking but it still plays the music.