Google Play Music may be going cross-platform, and may get YouTube integration
0. phoneArena 15 May 2013, 21:11 posted on
Today saw the launch of Google Play Music All Access, Google's new streaming music subscription service and so far it has been pretty solid. The service offers a feature set that isn't currently matched on any competing services, and the launch has gone well. So, obviously that means it's time to start speculating on where the service goes from here...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
Definitely not available on Windows phone
And I wish its not available on ios as well...
3. clevername (Posts: 1435; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
I actually agree with Wendy. I doubt I'll see this anytime soon on my Lumia. Cloud muzik os a decent google play alternative though
4. pongkie (Posts: 508; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
does this mean vevo channels will be paid subscription too?
5. CellieCell (Posts: 94; Member since: 14 Apr 2010)
New update sucks! Doesn't even launch! Anyone else getting the same issue?