Google Play Music gets update to add Remove from Library
1. PhoneAddiction (Posts: 79; Member since: 07 Nov 2012)
Is it possible to upload music through the app?
4. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I don't think so.
They don't even allow you to upload music without the Music Manager on the desktop version.
6. Synack (Posts: 677; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
A much needed option. The best option so far is that you can ADD music you don't even OWN to your library AND save it to your phone so you don't always have to stream it!
7. PhoneAddiction (Posts: 79; Member since: 07 Nov 2012)
I'm not sure I follow. How do you add music you don't own and save it to your phone?
8. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2700; Member since: 26 May 2011)
You can either purchase music through the store, or if you are an All Access subscriber, you can add any music to your library, and save it to your device for offline access.
2. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Hopefully Google adds gift card and yearly payment discounts before the 30th!
9. harigrg33 (Posts: 181; Member since: 20 May 2013)
I have updated this last day bt aftr updating it my mble batry is draining like a thirst person is drinking water...... evn if u r not using, it will keep on running on the background... so I uninstalled it.....